Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break!

Spring break this year was awesome! I had some troubles getting down to Florida since I was flying alone, but thankfully I made it into Clearwater the night I was supposed to! Then my parents and I drove to Fort Myers and stayed the night in a hotel. The next morning we drove to the airport and picked up my brother and sister in law and my friend. We drove to our condo and got settled in and made our way to the beach! The weather was extremely nice while we were there, except for one day when there were storms, but on that day we just went shopping, which was still fun. For most of my break I relaxed on the beach and soaked up the amazing rays of the sun that we don't get in Fort Wayne yet. We also rented a boat for five hours and took it out into the gulf and walked along the beach there. We went out to eat most nights,where I had excellent food and fellow ship with family. It's sad to have to go back to school, but at least that means we're getting closer to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment