Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I do

Recently my brother Christopher was married to my now sister-in-law Emily. The wedding took place in Durham, North Carolina at Duke college. Christopher and Emily both graduated from Duke so that place is very close to their hearts. The wedding was in the Duke chapel so it was very big. I thought this wedding was interesting because it was a Catholic wedding and I've never been to one before. I was a bridesmaid along with nine other girls, and we got to stand up front and watch the ceremony. Emily's dress was absolutely beautiful. I love brides on their wedding day because they are just so overflowing with joy and happiness and they look beautiful. After the wedding the reception was held at a museum just ten minutes away from the church. It was gorgeous in the museum; tables were set up to eat at and there was a buffet of food to choose from. Instead of a cake there was a variety of mini cupcakes to choose from, they were delicious. I am so happy for my brother and Emily, they will have a wonderful life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment