Monday, May 16, 2011

"My sister's keeper" pages 202-252

In this section Julia meets brian at the firestation and they discuss the situation with Anna. Brian starts talking about why he even became a firefighter. He did it to save lives, but wishes he could chose whose lives to save (thinking about Anna). Then Brian asks Julia if he can take her to meet someone, but won't tell her who.

In Brian's car on the way to meet the mysterious person, there are flashbacks of Julia weeping after Campbell left, and of her drinking. Back at the house they decide to go to the hospital where Sara begs Julia not to tell Kate that Anna has not dropped the lawsuit. kate and Julia talk alone and Kate tells her that Jesse does a lot of rebelious things to be noticed. I'm guessing since all of the attention is always on Kate, Jesse just wants some atention. Kate also tells her about a year where she got sick just about every day and that was really hard for Anna because she suffers to since she has to donate things to Kate when she's sick. If I was Kate I would feel so bad for my family because everything it centered around her, especially all of their problems and arguements. I wouldn't let Anna donate parts of her body to me if they were making her sick too, I just wouldn't be able to make my own sister go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment