Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days

These past two snow days have been amazing for me. First of all, on tuesday it was unexpected that we would have the whole day off, so that was nice. I slept in til eleven, which I haven't been able to do in a few weeks. At noon I went to my favorite place to eat, Buffalo Wild Wings! I was able to meet up there with some friends, which was nice. Even though our school lunch is pretty tastey, Buffalo Wild Wings was still much better than the food I would have been eating if we had had school. After we ate, a few of us had planned to go back to my friend's house to go sledding because she has a big hill in her neighborhood. On our way back we decided that it was way too cold to go outside, instead we just stayed inside and watched a movie. Later that night I went home and just relaxed for a while. Then surprising news came that they issued another closing for the next day!
Today, on our second snow day, I am determined to finish as much of my homework as I can bare. I slept in til eleven again today, and am now doing some homework that I know I will be gald I did, later in the week. When I woke up this morning I looked outside and was blinded by the unending sight of white snow. When I went downstairs, I looked at our outdoor porch, and everything was lightly sprinkled with snow because of the strong winds blowing the snow in. I do hope that we have school tomorrow, so that we don't have to go even farthur into summer with school days. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment